First we reach the outskirts of the city of Amsterdam where we will stop at an historic cheese and wooden shoe farm. Here you will see how Dutch Gouda cheese is made. You will see a live demonstration of even try a pair and take pictures!We pass through the famous Rembrandt windmill where you can take pictures of the windmill. This drive is very picturesque depicting the rural life in The Netherlands.
- We enter the city centre where we commence the walking tour of Amsterdam.You will see the monuments such as the Dam Square, Royal Palace and a 15th century convent. This tour lasts for approximately 1 hr.
- We will stop at the central station where you will depart on 1 hr canal cruise around Amsterdam canals.
- You will have free entrance to a museum of choice ( Anne Frank, Vincent van Gogh, Rijksmuseum , etc.)
- And if you like we can visit the famous Albert Cuyp market, or you can just do some shopping in the centre of Amsterdam.
- We bring you back to your hotel/airport to end the tour.
Duration of tour: Approximately 8 hours
Prices for Full Day Tours
|Person||Price Per Person|
If more than 8 people, please let us know.
We accept Mastercard & Visa